[dba-Tech] PDF from ASP

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Jul 7 02:46:03 CDT 2004

>> This isn't exactly what you're looking for but there was an article linked at asp.net for generation of .pdf files from HTML. <<

Yeah, I saw a couple other things like that, too. Trouble is that it doesn't produce Access-type formatting, it only produces HTML-like formatting.

I went trolling for books on Acrobat at Barnes & Noble last night. Only one of them even mentioned SQL and that was in the realm of making Adobe Acrobat screen forms using the results of a query. Nothing about using SQL data to fill in an Acrobat document.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"If you can't say anything nice, run for President." - Argus Hamilton