[dba-Tech] PDF from ASP

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 8 18:15:47 CDT 2004

Here is a new article that came out yesterday
MS Access for the Business Environment: "Upsize" MS Access Reports to MS
Reporting Services.

http://www.databasejournal.com/features/msaccess/article.php/3373661

It explains how you can import an Access Report from an mdb or adp into
MS SQL Reporting services and save as an .rdl file.
It also explains the features of MS Access  Reports that require at
least some intervention as part of conversion.

This may only work with importing Access 2002 reports supposedly real
soon now Crystal Reports will be added
 and you may need  Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 to get this to work