[dba-Tech] PDF from ASP

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Fri Jul 9 08:09:19 CDT 2004

Marty,

>> MS Access for the Business Environment: "Upsize" MS Access Reports to MS Reporting Services. <<

Whenever I see the term "Services" in anything related to computers I think "unfinished, manual, problematic." In this case we'd have to persuade the web host to install the software. Odds aren't good on that.

Do you know of anyone actually using MS Reporting Services?

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - John F. Kennedy, 1961