[dba-Tech] Fw: TKO Notice: ***Urgent Safeharbor Department Notice***

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Jul 12 09:47:30 CDT 2004

NO!

eBay will never put a link into an unsolicited email.

You can forward this to spoof at ebay.com, and they will then reply to let you
know if it's legitimate or not.  They also collect information from the
email to see if they can find the sender.

Dan Waters

            ***Urgent Safeharbor Department Notice***

            eBay Fraud Mediation Request
            Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004

            You have recieved this email because you or someone had used
your account to make fake bids at eBay. For security purposes, we are
required to open an investigation into this matter.

            THE FRAUD ALERT ID CODE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE WILL BE
ATTACHED IN OUR FRAUD MEDIATION REQUEST FORM, IN ORDER TO VERIFY YOUR EBAY
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION INFORMATIONS.

            Fraud Alert ID CODE: 00937614
            (Please save this Fraud Alert ID Code for your reference.)

            To help speed up this process, please access the following form
to complete the verification of your eBay account registration informations:

            http://scgi.ebay.com/verify_id=ebay &fraud alert id
code=00937614

                  .

                        Please Note:
                        If we do not receive the appropriate eBay account
verification within 48 hours, then we will assume this eBay account is
fraudulent and will be suspended.
                        The purpose of this verification is to ensure that
your eBay account has not been fraudulently used and to combat the fraud
from our community.

            We appreciate your support and understanding, as we work
together to keep eBay a safe place to trade.

            Thank you for your patience in this matter.

            Regards, Safeharbor Department (Trust and Safety Department)
            eBay Inc.

            Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a
notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

            Copyright C 2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated
trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and
the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton
Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.