[dba-Tech] Fw: TKO Notice: ***Urgent Safeharbor DepartmentNotice***

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Jul 12 19:17:05 CDT 2004

Today I got my quarterly statement from eBay.  Included was this message:
Security Center
If you receive an email and are not sure whether it is from PayPal, go
directly to the PayPal website. If we need information from you, we will
request it after you've logged in to your account.

PayPal will always address you by your first and last name, or by your
business name in emails.

Never click on a link in a suspicious email. Instead, forward it to
spoof at paypal.com.

Dan Waters