[dba-Tech] Digital Cameras

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 22:24:30 CDT 2004

Have a look here

http://www.dpreview.com/

or here

http://www.steves-digicams.com/

for some in depth reviews.

Don't worry too much about DIGITAL ZOOM. Optical Zoom is what really
matters. Don't accept less than 3X.

The Cannon A80 you have been pointed to by another poster seems like a good
camera. Good user ratings on the dpreview.com site for it. No in depth
review there unfortunately. The steves-digicams.com site DOES have an in
depth review and they like it quite alot.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com