[dba-Tech] Opera memory usage

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Jul 27 11:45:06 CDT 2004

Wow, you are so right, I hadn't really noticed that, but if I open about
12-15 tabs my memory usage for firefox will surge up about 50megs, (i've
yet to see it go over this amount.) but when I begin closing the tabs, I
have seen firefox yield about 10 megs but it won't go lower than that
unless another program is opened.

--
-Francisco