[dba-Tech] Windows ME Malware problem

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Jul 27 17:53:12 CDT 2004

I just use FireFox for my browser and Sygate for my software firewall
(even tho I have a hardware one as well).

Firefox does not enable ActiveX by default so in that respect you don't
have to worry about spyware programs auto-loading on your pc. 2ndly, it
prevents popups that you don't want. and lastly, Google is a built in
search add-in that sits next to the address bar and works so nice, it's
always there and you can choose to add more search addins of your liking
:) ie, ebay ;o).

--
-Francisco