[dba-Tech] Laptop Recommendation

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jun 3 08:39:42 CDT 2004

Hi Rocky

My son in law bought a couple of HP NX7000 - very powerful and they
use them for all sorts of development work including Visual C, Zope,
VB and VS. He tries to persuade me to get one too (now NX7010 wide
screen) but while I fiddle with my old HP OmniBook 4150 I'm dreaming
of a ThinkPad powerbaby!

Be careful - as a developer you spend more hours at the machine than
most other people.

/gustav