[dba-Tech] Laptop Recommendation

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Jun 3 08:56:25 CDT 2004

Gustav:

"Be careful - as a developer you spend more hours at the machine than most
other people."

Yeah, this I know.  And I really don't like laptops.  Don't like the
keyboard and hate the mouse thingy.  And the screen is too small.  So I
don't think I'll be doing too much development.  I'm thinking of it for the
occasional business trip, to take to the client to do the dog and pony show,
stuff like that.

How much does that NX7000 cost?  Why do you like ThinkPad?

Rocky