[dba-Tech] Dell Server Rush

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 09:26:38 CDT 2004

Absolutely nothing - this is the only problem I have had with Dell... you
buy something from them and it takes an absolute age to arrive. I think 6
weeks was our longest wait, with 4 days being the shortest. You just have no
idea when they're going to deliver. I still prefer the actual units over HP
or Compaq though.

Jon