[dba-Tech] Dell Server Rush

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Jun 3 11:41:01 CDT 2004

I don't remember if I paid extra for faster shipping or what. It could be
the "warm & fuzzy" though, I only used it once. Normally I don't order under
distress so I wouldn't considered expediting a machine - just more immediate
work (plent of that going around) and I would rather schedule my work. :o)

John B.