[dba-Tech] Docking Station for Laptop (was Laptop Recommendation)

Porter, Mark MPorter at acsalaska.com
Thu Jun 3 12:32:41 CDT 2004

I use one at work, makes things pretty quick.  Then again, I'm not paying for it!

The one thing I like about it is that I can plug in a second monitor to the docking station.

Yes, I can do that directly to my laptop, but it's another cable to deal with.

I guess it depends on just how often you take your laptop with you.

Mark