[dba-Tech] Access on Tablet PC

Reische, Brenda L. blreische at mdh.org
Mon Jun 7 09:35:38 CDT 2004

One of my databases is absolutely awesome on a tablet without modification.
The handwriting recognition allows paramedics to enter their narrative on
ambulance runs without typing !  But other things are harder to do with a
pen than with a mouse.  I think the application should be looked at for
usability on a case-by-case basis.

Brenda Reische
Application Support Analyst
McDonough District Hospital