[dba-Tech] Crystal reports

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 10:48:23 CDT 2004

We're using Crystal Reports and Excel because the development team have been
using Crystal Reports, and I know Excel... afaik, no-one here has used
Access (including me), so we don't have the slightest clue where to start.

And we think we're getting that message because we didn't "tie the tables
together" if that makes any sense to you - it was trying to process a
bajillion bits of data and couldn't. According to our "experts"... :-)

What we've done now works ok, so I assume we've fixed it, or are doing it
correctly, but thanks :-)

Jon