[dba-Tech] Laptop Recommendation

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Jun 9 13:48:09 CDT 2004

I've had both and would side with the AMD arguments. One thing I've seen in
test result comments but have never verified is that some - if not all
Athlons will burn up very quickly when the fan dies while the Pentiums will
turn themselves off if they reach a certain temperature.

To reinterate(!) I have no idea if this is true or not.

Can someone attest to this either way?

JB