[dba-Tech] Case mods

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 15:45:21 CDT 2004

I'm not really into case modding for the sake of case moding, in fact
many times over I often find myself asking the question of "why?"

Many Case mods make sense... such as the extra case fans that are now so
preciously mandatory.  You couple that w/ a Blowhole for your case and
you have (generally) a rather cool case. Latest case mods that make
sense are things such as air filters for your case to help prevent so
much dust intake, or even modifications wich allow for the control speed
of fans, or even monitors to place on the front of the pc which give out
temprature readouts.

This guy, altho talented, had WAY too much time on his hands.  Just
think of the time he spend to get his pc working in this way.  On the
other hand he could have been more productive in some other way.  What
is the purpose of building such a machine?

--
-Francisco