[dba-Tech] Is this laptop any good?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jun 26 17:24:06 CDT 2004

Maybe not.  That machine looks exactly the same as a HP machine, just
different brand and model number.  However they do say all shipping laptops
don't have the problem.

They were nice enough to say other manufacturers might have the problem, but
don't give enough else to determine if I do.  I tried downloading their
little app but it figures out mine isn't an HP and refuses to load.