[dba-Tech] Exchange/Outlook - autoarchive prob

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Mon Jun 28 02:20:35 CDT 2004

Andy I forwarded your q on to my local guru and he replied as follows:

<quote>
Hey Stephen,

I am not really a big fan of AutoArchive and considering Exchange 5.5
can have a single information store of 16GB is there a real need for
this.

There is no real way of making it static to one place unless you use roaming profiles.  This of course could have an effect on log-in time because you are dragging the archives across the wire each time you log in and log out.
</quote>

HTH