[dba-Tech] Old style macro program

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sat Mar 6 18:07:31 CST 2004

Does anyone know of an old-style macro program that works in Windows
environments? By old-style I don't mean the oldest style (i.e. ASM
macros, but the DOS-era style like ProKey and similar).

I installed WinKey but so far as I can see all it does is Windows
commands. I want a ProKey-style program that can let me define a key to
type 100 keystrokes, wait for input, then type 100 more keystrokes. A
cursory look at WinKey suggests it is not intended for this purpose.

Any suggestions, folks?

TIA,
Arthur