[dba-Tech] Unstable Wireless Netowrk

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Mar 9 15:19:15 CST 2004

Rocky,
   I don't know how much of you've invested into your wireless network, but you might get a few solution tips  here...
http://www.tomsnetworking.com/Sections-article62-page1.php

Since I didn't catch the thread from the beginning I don't know what troubleshooting steps you've taken.  Are you dropping connections? is this in a particular room, while you're on the phone?

In reading the article it gave me the idea that possibly including an additional wap (wireless access point) in order to carry the signal, or even simply a signal booster.. Of course I'd double check prices weighing in what it would cost to boost the signal vs just upgrading from 11mb to 54mb speeds.

--
-Francisco