[dba-Tech] For Rocky - Wireless Networking

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 10 11:50:08 CST 2004

...same here ...connected each bedroom and the office with pre-made cables
and clamps from Office Depot ...not exactly rocket science ...but if Rocky
is concerned about the cable being visible then maybe a pro is what he needs
:)

William Hindman
You know the world is upside down when Bill Clinton wins a Grammy and Janet
Jackson is the subject of a government sex investigation. Argus Hamilton.