[dba-Tech] Re: [AccessD] Spam Filter was New EMail Address

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 11:52:29 CST 2004

A co-worker here uses Cloudmark, it's pretty much the same as McAfee's
SpamKiller, It's been around for quite some time... as he uses outlook
for many of his email needs, it was the right choice for him.  And just
like you've stated, he benefits from a large group of contributors.  I
like the idea, but I don't want to pay for filtering out spam that
"shouldn't" be arriving in my box anyways... :)  I'm sure the next
revisions of thunderbird will still further improve the junkmail
attributes :)

--
-Francisco