[dba-Tech] HP 3820

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Mar 29 11:32:11 CST 2004

I had a similar problem with my HP1220c but I use it it a lot - and I also
refill my own cartridges. Using a new catridge would work fine but I order
ink by the quart so I needed to use that up :o)

Removing the power cord so it would reset was the key.

BTW: only problem I've had with the 1220c in 4 years and I beat that thing
to death!

John