[dba-Tech] HP 3820

Juan Zavala juan at printerrepairdepot.com
Tue Mar 30 11:08:55 CST 2004

Funny story on the 5150'- they were pulled off rather quickly and they have
started coming in for repair- under warranty and HP is exchanging the whole
unit for a newer model at no cost, they have always sent refurbished
replacements of the same printer. I do not know why they are doing the swap
but it is strange.

Juan

Hope this helps.