[dba-Tech] Crystal reports

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Mon May 24 04:37:12 CDT 2004

I've got an Oracle database which I'm trying to write a report from, by
extracting data through Cystal Report and/or Excel (MS Query). I'm using
Win2k, Office 2k and Crystal Reports 9.0 sp3 on a P4 1.5 with 512mb RAM and
2048mb page file, and I keep getting the message "memory full"... which is
slightly annoying to say the least.

Does anyone have any ideas how I'd get around that?

Jon

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available on request from : webmaster at alcontrol.co.uk
ALcontrol Laboratories is a trading division of ALcontrol UK Limited.
Registered Office: Templeborough House, Mill Close, Rotherham, S60 1BZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 4057291