[dba-Tech] Heinz

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Nov 16 08:47:01 CST 2004

WH-OOPS! I meant to type "treat"

Oh well, a "man's treat" either way I guess.

Glad to see you've got "BD treat" plans! East Indian is one type of
restaurant I've never been to. None around here unfortunately. I like to try
every kind of food there is so I keep my eyes open for those I haven't tried
yet. Almost made it to one in Chicago a few years back but it was closed
that day. Have fun!

John B.