[dba-Tech] Heinz

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Nov 16 18:14:05 CST 2004

Hi Stuart,
I guess I could have meant all of that :o)

Or as one of my old friends says "Yeah, that's what I meant."

We had a Thai restaraut in the area for awhile and that's about as close as
I've come to anything in that region of the world. I loved it but, alas, it
is now a "Mexican food" restaraunt. Of course there are many forms of
Mexican food too...

John B.