[dba-Tech] Converting LPs into digital audio

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Wed Nov 17 08:02:24 CST 2004

Erwin,

Wow, quite a collection!  I have about 150-200 LPs I would like to record.

I have an Onkyo pre-amp at home.  It has a setting for moving coil or moving
magnet.  Am I correct that the pre-amp would most likely have the RIAA
correction that you talked about?

If so, would I then connect the turntable to the pre-amp then the pre-amp to
the line-in of my Creative Audigy 2 ZS?

Thanks,
Bobby