[dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Nov 17 16:20:37 CST 2004

Steven,

What VS.NET version do you use and what is your PC?
I've found VS.NET 2003 as RAD as MS Access or even more...
For professional programming of course not for making toys...
They say that VS.NET 2005 is outstanding comparing it with VS.NET 2003.
I haven't yet seen/touced VS.NET 2005...

> It ain't quite that bad but I've never had to buy so many
>  reference books and have them open at the same time.
Why not use VS.NET's dynamic help with MSDN.NET?

> Anybody else with a less florid description of .NET development?
I think as soon as you get comfortable with VS.NET you'll change your
opinion about  it...

Shamil