[dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Nov 18 15:01:01 CST 2004

> Is that because the whole book is online from a Russian site ;).
No, Marty, I have it as a real book (got it in Germany in 1997)
And I didn't redistribute an electronic copy from its CD. :)

I think the fact that it's on Internet is an additional approval that it's a
very good and useful book.
But there is no figures on this online copy - this makes it not so useful as
the book itself.

Shamil