[dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Nov 18 17:48:18 CST 2004

Like Shamil, I got into the net in about 1994; might have been even
earlier. I used to run a BBS (since 1988) then discovered the net and
ported all my tech support to that platform. It was still text mode back
then -- and I wish someone would write a modern browser that did only
text mode! F**k the ads and the graphics and all the other visual candy!
I just want data.

A.