[dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Nov 18 20:35:26 CST 2004

Tina,

>> And I absolutely fell in love with dBase III (I think) in '87. <<

The dBASE III manual was the first confuser manual I read from cover to cover. It was astonishing to me how powerful it was.

My wife was into COBOL when I met her. When we got married and she started to help me in my business, it took a while for her to shake COBOL habits of thinking.

>> Geez, what fun <<

Like I always say, sometimes, "Nostalgia is good stalgia."

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI