Svar: RE: [dba-Tech] Access vs. .NET

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 07:18:01 CST 2004

Gustav,

Just bought the O'Reilly "ASP.NET Cookbook" on Saturday. I'm now up to eight books purchased on .NET topics. Oy!

Do you know anything about the Safari Bookshelf? I thought I saw a link for a limited time trial and I'd like to give that a go, I think. Have you seen anything like that?

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI