[dba-Tech] security (was: Child's play)

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 23:46:33 CDT 2004

Thanks John,
for those out there looking for AV software they can get for free (I
mean I like trend micro for me, and if you can afford it, then for you
too).

Check out Avast! A/V for personal use, it's free and works well.. has
good standings... a bit of a resource, compared to quality A/V like
TrendMicro, but way better than Norton and McAfee A/V.

-Francisco
http://ft316db.VOTEorNOT.org