[dba-Tech] Firefox and Thunderbird question

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 10:22:26 CDT 2004

flash is easy... visit the home page at macromedia.com and locate
their full flash installer, it "should" find the default mozilla
folder automatically and install. (make sure you have all firefox
sessions off.

for Thunderbird and HTML, go into your view, and select the type of
view you want for your email, there's plain text, safe html, and
normal (w/ html) .

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 11:06:01 -0400, Arthur Fuller <artful at rogers.com> wrote:
> In Firefox I cannot visit any site that has a Flash intro and view it
> correctly.
> In Thunderbird I cannot see HTML email as it should appear.
>
> I guess that I'm missing some plug-ins, but I've tried adding plug-ins
> and it just tells me there are none available.
>
> Any suggestions from users of these products as to how to fix the problem?
>
> I'm running WXP on this machine, with all the service packs.
>
> TIA,
> Arthur

-Francisco