[dba-Tech] Firefox issues

Porter, Mark MPorter at acsalaska.com
Mon Oct 11 12:22:20 CDT 2004

Apparently this is the place for Firefox issues!

I have an odd issue.  I have three different Firefox implementations, but one of my implementations has odd 'Cntl Click' behavior.

When I '<CNTL> Click' a link to open it in a new tab, the new tab becomes active.  My other implementations have the new tab go to the back.

I would like my new tabs to all go to the back, is there a setting I can set or should I reinstall?

Mark

This transmittal may contain confidential information intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
us immediately by reply or by telephone (collect at 907-564-1000) and ask to
speak with the message sender. In addition, please immediately delete this
message and all attachments. Thank you. ACS