[dba-Tech] Desktop recommendation

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Oct 20 13:57:22 CDT 2004

Hi Gustav,
I did that many years ago. The first Compaq screw (as I call them - because
they are a torx/straight slot combination) I ran into I stopped what I was
doing and went to the local hardware store and bought a set. Made the rest
of the job easier but I still hate them :o)

Everyone's got a pet peeve. This is mine.

John