[dba-Tech] COM Add-Ins in MS Excel/MS Word/MS Access 2003 anybody?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 21 12:54:28 CDT 2004

I should have added that the Access Developer Edition for 2003
is Access 2003 Developer Extensions included within the VSTO
Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System
This includes Access runtime generation with the Package Wizard.
Most of the VSTO is directed at Excel and Word

http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/technologyinfo/devtools/accessextensions/default.aspx