[dba-Tech] Wide Screen

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:13:17 CDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:33:41 -0700, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access
Software <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
> Bryan:
>
> I'm an old guy.  I'm having trouble seeing 1024 x 768.  :)
>
> 1920 x 1200 would make everything too teeny, I think.

See what other options are available in your Display Properties.
1920x1200 was the only example I could find for my video card.

But if you first and divide it by the second, you should get something
like 1.6, 1.7 or there abouts. If you get 1.333 you will have a
squished image.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"