[dba-Tech] Wide Screen

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Oct 25 21:21:43 CDT 2004

Bryan:

A bit OT but when I switched to soft lenses from hard the optimist made an
error in my correction and I ended up with monovision - one eye slightly
undercorrected, one eye slightly over.  Next day I went til noon, reading
the paper, working, when suddenly I realized I wasn't wearing my readers!

I felt like the revivalist that just threw away his crutches.  I called my
eye doc and raved about him and his assistant until they checked the numbers
and found out my miracle cure was due to a mistake.

I made him promise not to correct the mistake.  No more cheaters and the
envy of my peers.  I read menus in dimly lit restaurants!

But you might try it.  If you wear contacts you can just change the powers
slightly and test it out.

Rocky