[dba-Tech] Mail Profiles

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Oct 26 18:25:25 CDT 2004

Hi Rocky,
Glad it worked out for you!

Problems similar to yours prompted me to form the opinion that I don't
install Outlook on machines where the user doesn't specifically ask for it.
The other standard ms office apps don't affect everything under the sun so
they all go on, but outlook is "by request only". I install it when
requested but I generally remove OE right away too.

John B.