[dba-Tech] Mail Profiles

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 19:01:55 CDT 2004

So you prefer OE to Outlook?  I use OE but always thought it was kind of
Outlook Light for those of us who didn't want to drag around all or need
that Outlook functionality.  The only thing I found in Outlook I like better
is the spell checker.  It will correct ofthe to of the - stuff like that.

Rocky