[dba-Tech] Mail Profiles

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Oct 27 08:59:45 CDT 2004

> Why did you go back?
Becoming conservative?

Thunderbird is really good but I found they are simulating Oulook Express's
look&feel, yes they do that very well, they introduce their own useful
features, which I didn't see in Outlook Express but I didn't find I need a
lot these features and I switched back mainly because they don't have Export
feature and because Import feature doesn't allow to define the import
location...

Shamil