[dba-Tech] Mail Profiles

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Wed Oct 27 18:07:39 CDT 2004

So turn off HTML in e-mails... do you REALLY need to see e-mail doing web
stuff? It's pretty sure, but I'll sacrifice pretty for secure anyday. We do
with the dba lists anyway...

It's just like turning off all the flashy bits of Windows XP - it makes it
perform better and it looks like a real operating system not some thing for
kids :-)

Jon