[dba-Tech] http://www.freelanceworkexchange.com/

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 28 12:54:37 CDT 2004

Sounds a bit like
http://www.rentacoder.com
an offshoot of  http://www.planet-source-code.com
Rentacoder works via bidding on contracts payment via paypal and an
rentacoder escrow account
Rentacoder takes 10 or 15 % of contract price
However I would only bid on code that I had previously written or could
slap together in less than a day.
Some of the requirements are really wild A full accounting system
written in C## and documented in Chinese
with self contained VNC for a maximum bid of $300.
I think I got paid about $30 for a quick and dirty Excel  VBA solution
about 2 years ago.
But nowadays  you are in competition with some guy from Ulan Bator who
will work for less than $5 an hour.
I still get a daily list of jobs that I read occasionally for a chuckle
but there is the odd one that looks interesting.