[dba-Tech] Network bandwidth monitoring tools

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 03:41:43 CDT 2004

Hi all, does anyone know of any cheap (free?) network bandwidth monitoring
tools that are available for download from the net or part of windows or
something?

I think something is producing a lot of traffic on our network and it's
slowing everything down lots... I'd like to try and find out what it is to
get thinsg back up to speed, but I really don't know where to start looking.

Jon

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available on request from : webmaster at alcontrol.co.uk
ALcontrol Laboratories is a trading division of ALcontrol UK Limited.
Registered Office: Templeborough House, Mill Close, Rotherham, S60 1BZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 4057291