[dba-Tech] Calculator

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Fri Sep 3 09:12:16 CDT 2004

Drew,

That did it! I wondered whether the new window size setting would "stick" once I'd closed the Calculator and the MoveWindows program...but lo! and behold! they *did* stick!

I notice now that when I switch to the normal 4-function calculator that the window width stays the same. That is, the simpler calculator doesn't have a correspondingly smaller window size, although the height changes. But then when I change back to Scientific I see all the keys!

Gad! What a situation. Thanks, Drew.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing