[dba-Tech] Calculator

Drew Wutka dbatech at wolfwares.com
Fri Sep 3 10:48:20 CDT 2004

Here's what I posted:

download http://www.wolfwares.com/MoveWindows.exe

It's a little utility that I wrote for my brother.  He used to use multiple
monitors, now he only runs one.  Some programs in 'normal view' would go off
screen, so he used this utility to find the window, and 'move' it so that it
was on screen.  When he would close the windows, they would save the new
settings.

Give it a whirl.

Drew