[dba-Tech] AV Updates

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 10:49:21 CDT 2004

This sounds neat, and a more convenient variety of my CD method. In case I'm
asked - is there any other advantage over the CD method than convenience? It
is still essentially the same process, right? Download the av's, place on a
transportable medium, put medium on laptop, update and scan?

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk